Threaded Rod

A connector rod w/ threads on the outside

This is a long thick threaded rod that is found on Flush Mounts, Pendants, and Semi-Flushes. It either runs from the Frame or the Mounting hardware to the bottom of the Glass. The Finial and Bottom Cap usually screws onto this piece.
AKA: All Thread, it is sometimes referred to as a “Center Stem”.